Thursday, October 6, 2016

10/6 FSK (Nancy) News & HW

Beginning Level 1 (2PM - 3PM): Please ask students to practice phrases that students have learned in class; which includes saying "hello" "goodbye" "thank you" "you're welcome" etc. Encourage them to use them with you and through out the day. 
We have learned
1. the Chinese version of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." 
2. Chinese songs such as "I love my family" which includes vocabulary such as "mom" "dad" "me" "sister" "brother" etc. "123456 where are my friends"
3. How to introduce themselves "Hello my name is _____. I am a girl/boy"

Intermediate Level 1/2 (3PM - 4PM): Memorize Chapter 1 Traffic lights. Do page 4,7,10 in workbook A

Intermediate Level 1/2 (4PM - 5PM): Memorize Chapter 1 At Chinese school. Do page 1,3,6,8,11 (vocabulary sections only) in workbook A

*To all intermediate students and parents*
There is homework everyday. From Monday to Wednesday homework is done in class because our teacher wants to be able to check on student's stroke order and how they write their characters. On Thursdays, textbook and workbook will be brought home and MUST be returned on Monday. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment